Video Production Equipment
Console Design and Fabrication - Video Production Consoles and Equipment Cabinetry
We design and manufacture video production equipment - video production
consoles and equipment cabinetry, such as:
- Console Systems
with movable + interchangeable rack turrets, multiple track system for maximum flexibility in LCD monitor placement, open "off-the-floor" design for increased leg space and venting and great style
- Broadcast and Production Consoles
- Modular component consoles for Production Control, Master Control, Ingest, Video Shading, Audio Control, and Monitor Wall systems
- Editing + Graphics Consoles
- Desktop console solutions for non-linear editing, graphics, audio workstations, dvd authoring, quality control, screening, etc
- Data + Security
- Security Desks, Access Control and Surveillance, Network & Technical Operations Centers, Command & Control rooms
- Carts, Cabinets and Tables
- Equipment rack cabinets, VCR carts, CPU carts, client work tables, producer desks/consoles, desktop wedges, tilting stand cabinets, media storage units
- Custom Consoles
- Unique consoles custom designed and built to an individual aesthetic, facility style or architectural specification. These are often special application
consoles, dimensioned for precise fit to an existing room space and may incorporate non-standard materials and finishes.
- Accessories - Articulating monitor arms, LCD monitor "beam", speaker
stands and brackets, monitor pedistals, CPU brackets, chairs, task lamps, VCR trays, padded bolsters, built in sharpeners.
We typically work directly with end users of our products: TV production, Post
Production and Broadcast facilities. We have a strong and growing national and international client base.
This also means servicing and modifying our consoles on a regular basis.
Worn parts need refurbishing and repair, and the ever-changing technology of this industry assures that there is always some new piece of equipment to install.
We regard it as crucial for us to keep pace with the rapid introduction of new equipment and technologies of random access (non-linear) editing, digital TV, high-definition TV, etc.
Recently we are part of the strong influx of non-linear editing systems, which require inexpensive console solutions. This
event has led us to develop a more national and international presence of "shippable" consoles. We have also broadened
our scope of work to include many of general telecommunications facilities. Our consoles are used by all major networks
(CBS, NBC, ABC), satellite uplink centers (Group W, Viacom), corporate clients (Citibank, Dow Jones, American
Express, Merrill Lynch) and the new cable channels (MSNBC, MTV, USA Networks, A&E, Fox News NY1 NEWS).
Interestingly, as the technology becomes more sophisticated, are clients seem to want more sophisticated furniture
designs. They are no longer satisfied with a "standard" 5 bay, 8 rack unit console, but want to also see the sleeker lines
and well balanced proportions of what has become the trademark of our console furniture. Perhaps most importantly, our
clients have learned to expect the great attention to detail we place on things like ergonomics of sightlines, acoustics, button reaches, lighting, and even keyboard and chair positioning.
We are always looking for the optimal way to do something, with the best hardware and materials. Our design team
works with state of the art tools like Autocad 2000, and maintains a vast reference library of industry equipment and
specifications. Our shop utilizes such cost-effective equipment as our digitally controlled CNC router, and takes as much
pride in the engineering and construction of our product---as the design team takes with the initial layout solution.
Our aim is to not only keep pace with the industry---but to stay ahead of it.